Well as far as I'm concerned Ronaldhino is a club baller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as far as I'm concerned Ronaldhino is a club baller

There is no team on this plane bigger than brasil (club or country)

and not even one game. Come on. Robinho only got a few minutes and he showed his class. Dinho has until 2010 to prove himself. Right now he can chill with King Henry and his subjects. BTW Figo fianlly got rid of the club balla title. Ah mean look at Ronaldo, the man is overwieght and still managed to help Brasil (almost end up being the leading scorer of the tourney) One has to imagine; what if Ronaldo was in shape.

Dinho had a washboared belly and what? Nothing, it's the first I have ever called out a brasilian (it pains me too) but the truth is the truth.

Gerrad is another that disappointed me; please join King Henry and Dinho.

RE: Well as far as I'm concerned Ronaldhino is a club baller

Jawge, fi a man whey claim Kaka nuh good yuh fi tek a time out. Firstly yuh always claim Henry a club balla, who scored on Brazil to knock dem out of the WC? Club balla.

Where you come from fi label the general club balla? Yuh know ball? Yes he had a terrible world cup in 2006 ... you nuh have bad days now and again? The man is a world cup winner, the man has won the Copa America, the man has won the Confederations Cup.

Now .... SLAP yuhself bout club balla.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Well as far as I'm concerned Ronaldhino is a club baller

Ronaldo helped Brasil @ the World Cup? :unsure:

Comment

Working...
      X