Osama a big fan of Whitney Huston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama a big fan of Whitney Huston

Kola Boof, Osama bin Laden's former sex slave, claims in her new book that he was obsessed with the troubled How Will I Know singer.

She revealed to Harpers Bazaar magazine: "He told me Whitney was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

"He said that he had a paramount desire for her and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting."

Kola, who until recently wrote for US soap opera The Days of Our Lives, also says Osama wanted to shower her with gifts and convert her to Islam.

The 37-year-old explained: "He said he wanted to give her a mansion he owned in a suburb of Khartoum.

Brainwashed

"He would say how beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is, but is just brainwashed by American culture and by her husband - Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed."

Kola added: "He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Osama a big fan of Whitney Huston

""He told me Whitney was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen."

Wonder if him should see har now what him would say?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Osama a big fan of Whitney Huston

Bobby would respond, "Don't be cruel..."

"Hey Bin, what's up with that attitude....?" Bin Laden must be really beyond crazy to think of killing Bobby Brown for his wife. Then again, nothing he does surprises me. He just perverts seemingly good causes and goes down demonic roads. Geting Russia out of Afghanistan with the Mujahadin was good. But he then decided to use the poor Afghans in so many ways..taking advantage, teaching evil, filling a vacuum with evil instead of expected good.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
      X