8 year ban for Gatlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 year ban for Gatlin

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Sprinter Gatlin agrees to eight-year ban </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Sprinter Gatlin agrees to eight-year ban"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>EDDIE PELLS / Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 7 minutes ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=firstP>Sprinter Justin Gatlin agreed to an eight-year ban from track and field Tuesday, avoiding a lifetime penalty in exchange for his cooperation with doping authoritie

RE: 8 year ban for Gatlin

Slovenian sprint queen Merlene Ottey was able to run some of her best times when she was at age 40. Maybe Gatlin plans to consult her for the formula...ahm....recipe......magic. He might just come back and post a WR at that time.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Westman (8/22/2006)Slovenian sprint queen Merlene Ottey was able to run some of her best times when she was at age 40. Maybe Gatlin plans to consult her for the formula...ahm....recipe......magic. He might just come back and post a WR at that time.
      Kindly leave mi fellow villager and parishioner alone!

Tenk yuh!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yeah? boil banana, yam and and boiled dumpling on the list of banned substance now? what if it is accompanied by some run dung and washed down with some cool refreshing "bebridge'?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl.Fi you tongue too easy fi draw. Is no like seh me even bother fi drop the bronze queen line...cause me know seh this hook dont need much of a bait fi ketch you. No feel no way, she was my bronze queen too until she come up with the bs excuse fi the nandrolone and then run away to go compete fi Slovenia.And fi imagine how you bright fi come call youself and the bronze queen fellow villagers. That is just one more insult youland pon my dear Village.

On a serious note,I remember when my fellow Falmouthian Ben Johnson got stripped of his medal because of doping violations of which he was ignorant. It hurt me at the time, but eventually, I got to understand how significant the stakes are and how everyone looks for an edge toward glory.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

A tell yuh som-ting...a still feel hit fi Ben. Dat deh tape nah lef mi 'sports library'. dat's wan race mi luv watch.

Poor Carl Lewis fi im juice neva as good!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>Look for the following to face questions:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Shawn Crawford - remember him looking around and playing the foolat the Olys and still running sub-10 times? What has he done since?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Xavier Carter - from 20.02 to 19.63, the 2nd fastest 200m ever!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Marion Jones - just too **** lie!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X