Cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>Editorial Cartoon</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=Subheadline></SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD>
    Monday, August 07, 2006
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=400 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

RE: Cartoon

Great cartoon!

Next time whenyou arre putting up suff such as this and the article and letteryou posted be put in the "EVERYTHING JAMAICA FORUM".

The Everything Jamaica Forum is where BenJ, Lazie, and others will rumble on politics and all other things on or about Jamaica excepting football matters.

All posting on football mattersshould be done in this forum. ThisREGGAEBOYZSC.COM DISCUSSION FORUMwill become the 'football meeting/discussion place' to the exclusion of all other topics.

Respek!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

MdmeX:

My apology! The first line of my post/reply to yoursdoes not accurately reflect the tone I was trying to convey.

The tone is a pleasant letting you understand our thinking. We are attempting to separate the football arguments/discussions/press releases/sharing of information/etc...from other discussions.

We believe that our football audience will have many persons who are looking for a football specific forum. We also know that organisations and individuals both with Jamaica connections and from other countries and nationalitieszero in on football only. The other posts may be to such persons an irritation....and, may drive them from making revisits.

Besides the above having a football specific forum makes it easier for persons looking for posts on football to not have to weed through posts dealing with other topics.

Trust you understand where we are coming from...and, if you took offense to my first paragraph, I am forgiven.

Respect and Happyposting!

NB: I tried to edit the earlier post and could not do so. Guess I have more to learn about this new improved forum.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks boss (and is not any &amp; anybody I call boss ! No problem with your wording. I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site.:P
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Karl (8/7/2006)Great cartoon!

Next time whenyou arre putting up suff such as this and the article and letteryou posted be put in the "EVERYTHING JAMAICA FORUM".
          Karl, there should be a feature in the admin area to allow you to moveincorrectly placed poststo another forum. I'm not saying it should be moved, but we have the ability to do it administratively....makes the poster's life a little bit easier
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Got yuh!

Thanks!

Comment

Full Respect!

...and, navigating around will be enjoyable.As you usethe forum as we go along more and more 'nice-nice' features will hit you.

Comment

Working...
              X