Kieron Pollards inclusion is NOT a surprise to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieron Pollards inclusion is NOT a surprise to me

i would be surprised if he was not! stanford 20/20...good job!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

RE: Kieron Pollards inclusion is NOT a surprise to me

Gamma,

"Pullhard" as I've dubbed this youth is deserving of his pick. I saw him play in a few games; for Queens Park cricket Club last year and he was impressive then but I didn't expect his rise to promnence as quickly as he has risen. He drives the ball straight and is a true hitter of the ball rather than a plain yamlikker. plus he can bowl too.

I hope that he doesn't go the way of say Ricardo Powell who demonstrated such promise as a youth but never fulfilled his true potential. That is the one fear I have when promoting youg guys before their time. Having said that, I would say his time is now. I look forward to seeing him actually make the side and play.

pr
    Peter R

Comment

THE World Cup is not a place for debutants, WI should have kept the same team that made the ICC final.WI are playing with 8 men, Ramdin, Simmons, and Pollard will be non factors.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

we shall see...i beg to differ though.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X