Imagine if Carl Brown had played 21 matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if Carl Brown had played 21 matches

won 1, drawn 7 and lost 13! Well, that was Bennet King's record as coach of the West Indies cricket team. Yet some of us are not sure if he should depart.

I say thank goodness he has the decency to quit because we sure didn't have the decency or pride to fire the man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

At least he had the decency to step away after such a flop, something some of our coaches don't know.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's what I'm saying, but Carl Brown's record was never that bad, even with no support from the JFF.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

By the way, did you know that CB is now coaching in Chicago?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you know the team?

Good that he took that intiative. Sometimes you need a break and to walk away, learn something else and RETURN. Wish CB all the best, I hope he takes up the challenge of getting his A or B license while he is here.

I am in a similiar position right now. giving up the easy for the unforeseen, new challenge.

With King his record was a lot better than the few others before him. The fact is our administrators are not proactive and I bet if King never quit they wouldn't ask him to leave. Before seeing that he quit I was wondering if they were really going to let him stay after such a disaster.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

King's record was better than the other before him?!?! How much "worse" can you get with just 1 win?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Remember how we were Whitewash, Blackwash and all Indian wash by South Africa, England, South Africa, India and all a them. We couldn't even win a game.

He at least got the players to focus a little more but saying so there is a big man job that is needed to be done. I think Clive Lloyd is the MAN.

Comment

So, you saw our players focusing better? Come on, sass! King didn't improve one solitary aspect of our cricket. Not a one!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X