• Show
Clear All

• First Inhabitants of China were black

http://vveasey.hubpages.com/hub/Chin...ina-Were-Black
    Peter R

The first human inhabitants of everywhere were black

Everyone else is a mutation
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Truly... the key word in the article is the word "prove"... but the doubters will always doubt.
      Last edited by Peter R; September 21, 2013, 10:49 AM.
      Peter R

Comment

Define Black..

Comment

Not surprised. You don't know yourself, hence the need for definition. Science is slaying this Race dragon. I know you are conditioned to think blacks are lazy and intellectually inferior hence cannot do anything for themselves. Lo and behold you found the Chinese scientist saying they are black. You had praises for the Chinese. The Bushmen is their line.

Please take this to your next Eugenics session. There is only one race; the human race.

Comment

I would love to hear Bricktop's comment on this.

Comment

I do not praise based on Race.. That is racist..

Imagine if we were to use Jamaica as an example of 'Black' Governance !

That would not be fair to 'Black' countries the world over..

Comment

The writer is presenting scientific material in an unscientific manner..

The origin of Modern man is East Africa.

The use of the term 'Blacks' degrades the findings of scientific research.. an indication of some social agenda..

Black denotes in part a skin color... therein lies the problem..

Comment

Say wha?? Comprehension is a hurdle here. The arguments presented weren't about modern man and where modern man started. It was about the premise that the chinese being from Homo erectus independent from others. DNA contradicts this argument showing them that their line started in Southern Africa.

I need more info on "Blacks" degrading the argument. I know you are conditioned to hate yourself. Boss the original people of China were black Negroes, that's what the DNA said. Your issue with the word black is one of psychology.

Comment

Do you recall yourself saying Jakans are intellectually inferior hence Caucasians should take over Ja and run it? Seems as if you took a trip to Damascus

Comment

Jamaicans 'intellectual inferiority' is not an issue of race..

Comment

Their line started in Southern Africa ?

The original people of China were black Negroes ?

Where in the article did you see this ?

You are proving my point by the way.. this what happens when one dilutes scientific research with social agenda.. inaccuracies pile up !

Comment

Then why are you asking for Caucasians to take over the island and run it? I have little time for circular arguments.

Comment

There is a reason why it's Southern Africa but I leave you to research that.

No they weren't black; they were this special race put on the planet.

Do your research and you will see how black people feature changed over time. The DNA remains though to identify all.

Use this Lantern in this dark lonely road: There is only one race and that's the human race.

You still haven't told me how the word "Black" degrades the research of the Chinese.

Comment

Nothing new...http://www.trinicenter.com/FirstChinese.htm

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/th...n-mongols.html

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bi...rames/read/948

Comment

Working...
                              X