Greece upsets USA - B-Ball Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece upsets USA - B-Ball Worlds

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...O1&amp;ATT=HMA</DIV><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"></DIV><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Greece sizzles while U.S. shooters struggle </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Greece sizzles while U.S. shooters struggle"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 4 minutes ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i+
    Peter R

RE: Greece upsets USA - B-Ball Worlds

WOW! I am surprised but maybe not that surprised, the world has caught up to the US long time ago but I was expecting this team to at least make it to the finals.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

<DIV>I'm happy as a lark! I'm not surprised one bit. The Dream Team has...sorry...the USA has not won an int'l basketball competition in years. Except of course, the world club championships (NBA)which Miami won! HAHA!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>This team did try to keep down the hype leading to the championships, but I'm sure that American swagger was still there on the court. Too bad!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I read an article in the Kansas City Star over the weekend on the loss. The writer was saying thatit is full time the USA realize they are not going to go on the field everyday and beat teams by 30 points. He went on to say that is is full time the USA start playing the game by international rules. The thought is that NBA does not subscribe to the international rules, so it hurts them come tournaments like these.

The writer went on to talk about the stars in the game are also lacking some of the basics is defensive and offensive play (sounds like he was talking Reggae Boyz ball to me). He said they did not know how to defend against simple strategy like pick and roll etc. It was an interesting article.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X