RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosiah & Balla, ebrything criss, butoonu just dont get my point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah & Balla, ebrything criss, butoonu just dont get my point.

Ok, so I misinterpreted what Balla was saying about Mosiah and his fingers. But guess what, Mosiah has the rep of using his fingers to delete what he dont like. No offense meant. A jus so.

I just cant believe that you two guys in good conscience do not understand that I am not so prudish to say a man cant cuss two bad wud when him mad as hell. And I just dont understand how oonu could even think seh I believe that players should be softy softy that they should get frightened by two bad wud. However, however, however, when a man has a rep for just getting out of control all the time and for abusing peoiple en masse,somebaddy haffi draw the line. If I ever get outta control in any bad way, I hope you two will be amongst millions who will call me to behave properly.

On that other note, I firmly believe adult behavior is for adults in private. But the wholesale glorification of violence and use of profanity by Jamaican artists in public, and by anyone else in public, needs to be punished. These might not be murders, but they contribute to the disorder in society and to the corruption of many young minds and mouths before they develop the maturity to reason and understand properly.

When I visit Ja and hear little children in the street using and expressing vulgar language and behavior everyday, I know it is indecent and I know it is because many of the society's role models make it seem ok to do so. I am glad the courts take a stand against it. You two know that if you were doing that when you were little children or adolescents, your communities would rail against that and mek sure you get disciplined.

Respek...I hope we can get to some real understanding on this. I have a dream that Jamaica will become much more civilized in this regard.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Mosiah & Balla, ebrything criss, butoonu just dont get my point.

What is a "bad word"? Who determines what is "vulgar"?

Comment

I tell you what, Bricktop is a good word today. Since you missing the point and missing the seriousness of this, I will keep it light and wish you a great day! Balla is a vulgar word though.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

i don't know the standard but that really isn't an issue...people are being charged and convicted for the use of indecent language...

the obvious question is....everyone should know and my answer is everyone knows the words considered to be "bad words"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Westman (9/4/2006)Ok, so I misinterpreted what Balla was saying about Mosiah and his fingers. But guess what, Mosiah has the rep of using his fingers to delete what he dont like. No offense meant. A jus so.

I just cant believe that you two guys in good conscience do not understand that I am not so prudish to say a man cant cuss two bad wud when him mad as hell. And I just dont understand how oonu could even think seh I believe that players should be softy softy that they should get frightened by two bad wud. However, however, however, when a man has a rep for just getting out of control all the time and for abusing peoiple en masse,somebaddy haffi draw the line. If I ever get outta control in any bad way, I hope you two will be amongst millions who will call me to behave properly.

On that other note, I firmly believe adult behavior is for adults in private. But the wholesale glorification of violence and use of profanity by Jamaican artists in public, and by anyone else in public, needs to be punished. These might not be murders, but they contribute to the disorder in society and to the corruption of many young minds and mouths before they develop the maturity to reason and understand properly.

When I visit Ja and hear little children in the street using and expressing vulgar language and behavior everyday, I know it is indecent and I know it is because many of the society's role models make it seem ok to do so. I am glad the courts take a stand against it. You two know that if you were doing that when you were little children or adolescents, your communities would rail against that and mek sure you get disciplined.

Respek...I hope we can get to some real understanding on this. I have a dream that Jamaica will become much more civilized in this regard.
          Then we agree fully! Remember, I explained that I should have made the distinction between badwords flowing freely and disrespectfully, from the one and two that might be needed to set someone straight. (I call those respectful badwords!) I am sorry for making it seem like Maxwell had a right to free speech, regardless of its fabric.

Re the entertainers, we might not be at opposite ends of the spectrum. We need to a better job monitoring who gets into these shows and QQ and Daada have no bizniz on some of those stages! But I really believe that they should be able to cuss if they want. Impossible to legislate against personal behaviours that harm no one. One time, DJ's used to say all sorts of things about women. Nowadays, to an extent, bokkle might reach dem if dem not careful! The crowd will let them know when they have gone too far, I think.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (9/4/2006)

Re the entertainers, I really believe that they should be able to cuss if they want. Impossible to legislate against personal behaviours that harm no one.
            I am sure if one a dem DJ decide to challenge this thing in court they would win.

Comment

<DIV>Our Jamaicans courts? Heheh!:hehe: Yuh give us too much credit. Di judge dem still wear wig y'knuh! And wi have a Chief Justice name Lensley Wolfe, or some carnivorous such name.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X