Tevez could be on the move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez could be on the move

<P class=big>Argentina international Carlos Tevez could leave Corinthians, according to the Brazilian club's chief investor Kia Joorabchian.

Tevez's future with Corinthians has been cloudy of late after a bust-up with supporters last month over a gesture towards the fans.

Though the forward apologised for his indiscretion, he conceded it could be tough for him to stay in Brazil.

He has repeatedly been linked with a move to a major European club and some reports claim Tevez has been offered to Manchester United.

Joorabchian, who has recently questioned his own position with Corinthians, did not reveal if any clubs had bid for the 22-year-old.

But the Iranian businessman did admit that he could no longer guarantee that Tevez will stay with his current side.

"I guaranteed Tevez's permanence at other times, but I cannot do the same now," Joorabchian told Radio Bandeirantes.

"Even so, it is sad thinking about him going.

"I do not know if he will go tomorrow, in the next month or at the end of the year.

"It depends on him."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Tevez could be on the move

I sure hope this is more than just talk. Man U needs to get him soon!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
    X