Singapore Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Document

I have been asking Lazie and Ben Jamin(The two privilage minds here)to post the info, and they laugh me to scorn when I said I did not know about the document, dem think a everyone went to school much less good school, besides a nuh tiday mi left yard.

Bunch a elitest(Spell check gone south)dem, see de link ya: :Phttp://192.91.247.38/tab/events/nama...20singapore%22

RE: Singapore Document

I wasn't aware that you were serious. I assumed (which was wrong) that it was another comical step to discredit reality. My apologies sir.

The fact is time and again stats are presented and people guh inna dem religious mode. Next time, just believe.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Apology taken..Respect Sir. I do have my light moments on the forum... I do not engage in braying on any forum. I see the internet as a great learning tool(at my finger tips), my belief is education must be shared otherwise it is not worth diddly squat.

I have always lay personal knowledge here(beside airing my gripes with Yutie on "town" "country"), mostlyabout Jamaica, but I am getting the vibes that the massive play it down, beign that they are not as old as TDowl.

I just figure that if Singapore is being tout up, I would chime in as I spent seven fabulous nights there. I was there for Xmas & New Year of 69, and as I said before, I needed to know the date of the document. Singapore City was a well built up place, by the way it is in the 220 sq. miles size(see St James size) There people are very industrious, I had two suits made for me in one day, I finally sent them to the Salvation Army about 6 years ago,great workmanship, and the materials were the finest. These people believe in themselves in striving and it would appears that they are not road block by the Government.

Lazie, I still have hope that futrure information posted here is for the betterment of Jamaicans. People have strong political views here, but they are not backing that belief with running for office, each says my Mass Tom is betta.

Big up Hampton.

Comment

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>"I wasn't aware that you were serious."When it comes to Jamaica I am always serious.</SPAN>

<SPAN>"I assumed (which was wrong) that it was another comical step to discredit reality." I am not a politician or have any political desire, therefore no intention of playing on the masses.</SPAN>

<SPAN> "My apologies sir." Accepted, and thanks for responding.

"The fact is time and again stats are presented and people guh inna dem religious mode." Some people here choose to use their higher learning as a weapon by weaving their response..I believe that is refered to as a Riddle within a Riddle, what is it an Enigma?

"Next time, just believe." That is what a Preacher would say, but if you lay out the information and sources, TDowl will not be lost..is who seh is a good ting dem did deh ya su?

Come back to the Roots Laze, yu too Urban. ehhhh ehehhhe </SPAN>

Comment

Elitists ?

Yuh show yuh hand early.

Too much baggage.

Comment

Oh yua hiding behind new name now, next time you raise the Singapore argument again, I am going tosling some questions at you, and see what clever answer yu can come up with, "privilage one":crazy:.

You said I show my hand early and too many baggage, still doing the low road stuff, or is it that my age bothers you? Take a queue from Lazie and keep it positive.....

Comment

Looks yuh start drinking early fi di weekend.

What Singapore argument are you talking about ?

Comment

"Singapore argument" About how Singapore used the development plan and ran with it, as oppose to how Jamaica got away from the plan and is now floundering, nuh suh Lazie?

I don't drink while I am working, certainly not before 12 noon, unless I am on vacation. Oh I have yet to stagger, this cat can hold it down.

Comment

OK, Don't recall laughing you to scorn on anything.. much less a Singapore &#100;ocument.. first I am hearing about this.

Comment

Ok, the format change, so I will erase the Singapore sling refrence that was madeon the old board.

Keep up the good post.

Vote Golding now.

Comment

Thanks. You will hear more from the Eternal Learner

Comment

Working...
                      X