Sugar coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar coating

Karl and others I hope you some of the topics I have been talking about in the News.

Lee Chin spoke about the destruction of Portland tourism and the lack of infrastructure as I did.

The Water commission study shows that 50% of country households have no water and Portland and St. Thomas is the worst. There is water problems in St.Mary and there is no truck or anything to get the people water while the man in charge of the east states these people all pay their bills.

Now Douglas Orane addressed the issue of productivity and how important it is to Jamaican economy and growth.

I love my country, I will not sugar coat anything. Every country have their problems and what we need to do is demand better leadership and accountability along with vision, because that is the only way Jamaica will go forward. The politicians can twist all they want and blame each other but the figures speak for itself and it is there for us all to see.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: Sugar coating

How Portland people fi have water problems? Unless the govt. believes that they should just go to some nearby waterfall and fill up buckets.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that a the the 1 million $$$ question.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Someone asked me if Jamaica has a water problem, I said no, it is only the Politicians who can't get into the pipe. St. Thomas, Portland & St. Mary have the most running rivers, need I say more.

Comment

Assasin (9/9/2006)Karl and others I hope you some of the topics I have been talking about in the News.

Lee Chin spoke about the destruction of Portland tourism and the lack of infrastructure as I did.

The Water commission study shows that 50% of country households have no water and Portland and St. Thomas is the worst. There is water problems in St.Mary and there is no truck or anything to get the people water while the man in charge of the east states these people all pay their bills.

Now Douglas Orane addressed the issue of productivity and how important it is to Jamaican economy and growth.

I love my country, I will not sugar coat anything. Every country have their problems and what we need to do is demand better leadership and accountability along with vision, because that is the only way Jamaica will go forward. The politicians can twist all they want and blame each other but the figures speak for itself and it is there for us all to see.
          Well yuh memba seh mi seh Sistah P must start - immediately - massive work on roads, water, communication, electricity...and, physical infrastructure -i.e. schools, hospitals, police stations, post offices, etc?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

give you a joke, two pump house is within walking distance of about 1 mile from my grandmother's house and she can't get no water as the one she get water from is five miles away and the pressure can't reach up the hill.

Is a good thing she have good people around her who go a spring and check if she have water. She have a nice 5 bedroom house and not a drop of water in her pipe. River river and no water in the east. Some communities have to run their own illegal water systems.

Comment

Working...
            X