Liked the idea of the "Think" Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liked the idea of the "Think" Forum!

As one who is never a fan of the stupid and useless political rallies and motorcades, I must lift my hat to the people of Central Westmoreland and their "Think" forum for those wanting to represent the PNP. It appears to have some comical moments, but we need to have more of this.

I would very much like to see the candidates for both parties having debates within their respective constituencies .. afterall, these are the people who will / will not vote for them. I would also like to see the ministers of gov't face off with their shadow ministers and of course, the PM vs the Opposition Leader.

A 2006 now, time we start dealing with issues and cut out the back a wall mentality. Big up to Dawn Mullings, hope this method sets the stage for others to follow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Liked the idea of the "Think" Forum!

I will say more on this but it's not in your partiy's interest for these debates. It's going to backfire trust me.

Comment

Working...
    X