X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King scores against Inter Milan

For Watford in a 1-1 draw in a friendly game:

http://www.watfordfc.premiumtv.co.uk...879259,00.html

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

RE: Marlon King scores against Inter Milan

I guess that's his response to the BANANA REPUBLIC's charges and with 24 hours to spare no less

Comment

Cannot forget Marlon's first interview with the Jamaica media - When asked what he hoped for aqd what he brought to the table on joining the REGGAE BOYZ; his answer was a brief, "I score goals"!

He has certainly lived up to his words.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bricktop (8/8/2006)I guess that's his response to the BANANA REPUBLIC's charges and with 24 hours to spare no less
        Yuh call it Nanana Republic court, I was thinking Kangaroo Court.:P
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

King vs. Cordoba.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Watch us let this one slip out of our hands. We have a striker who in my mind is the most lethal striker we have had since the days of Paul "tegat" Davis, but because of the very amatuer ways of our football federation, we might never see him waer the national colors again.

Any man who can score a hat-trick for Jamaica in a world cup qualifier must be a talent...why, because I cant recall it ever happening in the past 15 years that I have been following football.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I think he'll come around.

Why? Because he's now cap tied to Jamaica and can no longer play for England or any other country.

The lure of a shot at the next World Cup will send him your way again. Guaranteed.
              - Xavi

Comment

Why is your post shaking?

Zeppo, you had to find that logo, didn't you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shaking, eh? Ha, good one!

But I should also add that King knows he has a good shot at being a starting striker for Jamaica for quite some time to come.

If he is holding down a starting spot in the Premier League then I don't know who else could give him much competition for the Boyz.

Nandi is now past it. Burton is nearly 30 and hasn't shown decent form in quite some time. Fuller is too erratic, has knee problems and no longer plays in the Premiership. And most of your young prospects from Jamaica are still too untested to be entrusted as starters for WC qualifying right away.

Therefore, King is well-positioned to be The Man up front for Jamaica, and I'm sure he knows it. That's why I think he'll be back.

And I knew you'd love the avatar!

- Xavi

Comment

KING isn't the problem He has maintained all along that he loves JAMAICA and wants to represent JAMAICA.

Comment

KING 'DISAPPOINTED' WITH DRAW

Marlon King revealed that he wasn't satisfied with Tuesday night's draw with Italian Champions Inter Milan.

"I was disappointed", admitted the former Leeds striker.  "I thought we should have come away with a win.  We have to get into good habits and we switched off for a second and they punished us.  They are world class so we could only expect that."

(continue)

- Xavi

Comment

because england eh come calling thats why

Comment

And you really think Chris Birchall would give up playing for the land of his birth for Trinidad?
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

or trinidad:discuss:

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X