Red Bull...(the truth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull...(the truth)

SoI stopped by Walgreens Pharmacy on my way home this evening. Browsing the isle, I saw a can of Red Bull in their refrigerator

"Hmmmm", I said to myself..."thats the bloody product that has made at least 4 or 5 of my MetroStars jersey obsolete"."I have a great mind to consumea few cansin retaliation".

So I picked up a can to investigate the contents. Here's what I found:

First, a can of Red Bull cost $1.99 plus tax. Total $2.11!!!

Each can of Red Bullcontains 8.3 fl. oz.There are two types -- regular (110 calories ) and sugarfree (10 calories).I choose the 10 calories. Additionally, each can is fortified with Niacin 100%, Vitamin B12 80%, Pantothenic Acid 50% and Vitamin B6 250% !!!. Red Bull is slightly carbonated.

I don't know if I feel any different after consuming a can...maybe I should give it more time ti kick in......

Oh BTW: remind me to tell you'll about this other drink I saw in the refrigerator of a Jamaicangrocery store. It's called BED-ROOM BULLY. heheheheheeeee

Ahhhh Bwoy :hehe:

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: Red Bull...(the truth)

HL (8/8/2006)

Oh BTW: remind me to tell you'll about this other drink I saw in the refrigerator of a Jamaicangrocery store. It's called BED-ROOM BULLY. heheheheheeeee

Do you think Red Bull is a good name fora footballteam? I do not really like the name, but they bought the team so they can call it what they please,

Anyway, Bedroom Bully reminds me of another drink I saw in a Jamaican store. This one was called Up-It-Up 13. The guy assured me too that it puts lead in your pencil.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (8/8/2006)
      HL (8/8/2006)

Do you think Red Bull is a good name fora footballteam? I do not really like the name, but they bought the team so they can call it what they please,

Anyway, Bedroom Bully reminds me of another drink I saw in a Jamaican store. This one was called Up-It-Up 13. The guy assured me too that it puts lead in your pencil.

The real question is, what say you?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (8/8/2006)

The real question is, what say you?
        When the 'oman dem can call yuh Tillamawnin, yuh nuh need dem ting deh.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You're supposed to mix it with vodka, Mr H.:smooooth: - then you'll feel the kick!

Comment

Working...
          X