RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the mentality thats keeping us back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the mentality thats keeping us back.

"During one of his many 'stops', a man who declared himself a die-hearted PNP, asked the JLP leader what he could do for him.Golding replied that, "I will speak to Portia."

Disappointed that Golding never give a better response.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: This is the mentality thats keeping us back.

You should have seen last night's CVM news castwhere Verna Parchment made a tearful 'confession'. She said that as a JLP MP she had money and goodies only for those who voted for her and would on purpose not give anyhting to the PNP people in her constituency .

She said she knew she was not the only MP doing that as it was widespread and most did what she did.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Oh!!! Yet when mi point out that she wasn't performing up to standard, hence her crossing the floor, what unuh did say again? HAHAHA ..

Mi ask all the while, why is it when a MP is being replaced for under or nonperformance, they all end up in the PNP? Wonder if Balla can address that? Ms. Parchment will be at home in the PNP.

Mi see Abe about to join the PNP tuh?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who said anything about non-performance? I was talking about the distribution of scare benefits and spoils
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Lawd Gad, ..Sickko.. Which party did she represent when she won the seat? Which party is she apart of now?

When she crossed the floor, wasn't there a big thing by a few of you? When I pointed out that she was replaced because of nonperformance what was the response? Gwaan like yuh figet.

Comment

I know you respect big fi me but God, that might be even too much for a man as humble as I am but anyways, I cant see the correlation between the two, maybe me just daft
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I never knew the JLP had under performer MP or members? this is unbecoming. Keep your chin up, Panton may have give up the cafe and replace Golding, with Ben Jamin as is second in command, mek dem si real progress.

Comment

Same darn thing on both sides of the fence. Nobody can tell me any differently. I worked with Local Government (Parish Council of Portland) for 14 years, and I KNOW!!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

And yet some expect me to vote for one of them. Won't happen any time soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bettah yuh neva post nothing. The fact is one of the 2 will form the gov't. Your fascination wid rasta party is a waste of time when dem doan have 30 candidates.

Comment

That's your opinion. And yuh dun what I think of those.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Once again you exhibiting emotion over logic.

Comment

Working...
                        X