X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie - What is your view on the return of DK to the

political arena (active politics)

RE: Lazie - What is your view on the return of DK to the

I have no problem with it. The delegates have selected him fair and square. By the way ... what is your view? Jawge!!! Yuh can chip in tuh!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think its excellent for the PNP in East Hanover, a seat currently held by the JLP, the ppl are genuinely enthused to have him and I look forward to his organisational skills in this constituency, matter of fact he has already stated publicly the margin he will win by in the elections.

I see the PNP taking the two seats in Hanover with DK and Ian Hayles (former executive of G2K)

Comment

Him returning to active politics is one thing, if the people of Hanover want to make the mistake of re-electing him ... thats another thing and says alot about the people of Hanover.

On Real Business the first Friday of this month a guest after pointing out the realities of yaad, ask Mr. Hyman if him think 60% of the population cares about what they're talking about .. then I remembered why I decided to leave.

The yaad mentality is what yuh can duh fi me ... getting something fi nothing ... no wonder the people keep believing in the PNP.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i take it you have also heard MP Parchment's recent speech as what she did as a MP

Comment

I've heard it. Don't duh like Sickko now and claim amnesia. You recall when she crossed the floor? Didn't I tell you and the other comradesthat it was due to her non-performance what was the reaction. Now you see?

No wonder she was welcomed in the PNP. Omar did it .. memba run wid it? Portia doing it ... she how she hijacking the NHT and NIF to fix up her comrades? Hear her on the radio boasting how she in the position now. Time unuh wake up and see reality.

Comment

Yuh mean di gunniss. A one radical dat.

Comment

Working...
              X