No announcement yet.

Mr. Balla! We need fi tackle an issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Balla! We need fi tackle an issue!

Based on the latest set of news we need fi review a comment yuh made a while back. The more mi think about it mi really affi wonder if you were serious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Mr. Balla! We need fi tackle an issue!

of what do you speak

Comment

RE: Mr. Balla! We need fi tackle an issue!

There are various bodies that have been pointing that things ain't going so well. Moody's Fitch, IMF and another I cannot remember. The IADB a cut off funding to us, stating that monies have been disbursed for projects that nuh start yet (or something to that effect); even though the PIOJ director (better if his title was acting director) came on Real Business trying to spin it as if he was talking to idiots.

Based on all of that I recall a bold statement you made a while back, ".... <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">AND TOLD YOU THAT I THINK THE PNP IS OUR BEST VEHICLE TO MOVE US FORWARD, SO MY <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">MISSION</st1lace></st1:City> IS TO MAKE THIS VEHICLE BETTER IN ANYWAY I CAN. IF ANOTHER ORGANISATION COMES ALONG I WILL HAVE TO LISTEN AND INVESTIGATE ITS THE NATURE OF MY JOB, BUT I AM REALISTIC - I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ANY OTHER PARTY."</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Now do you still have that fantasy that this so called vehicle can take us forward? Remember Inthe quote you stated you're realistic. As a matter of fact the Minister of Misinformation made similiar statement in a letter in the gleaner, but based on his Whitehouse value for money claim, we all know him nuh have nuh credibility. I await yuh response.</SPAN>
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X