Just watched an NBC feature about Peter Ueberroth saving the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched an NBC feature about Peter Ueberroth saving the

Olympic movement when, amongst other things, they got the Chinese to not go along with the Soviet-bloc boycott of the Games.

What revisionist, bullsh!t history!! Well, they may be right, but after the USA's boycott of the Soviet games in 1980, an act which threatened the movement, what else could he have done but try and rescue it.

Such crap! This is why I hate NBC's coverage of the Olympics. Even China would be hard-pressed to come up with so much propaganda and garbage!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Olympic movement when, amongst other things, they got the Chinese to not go along with the Soviet-bloc boycott of the Games.

What revisionist, bullsh!t history!! Well, they may be right, but after the USA's boycott of the Soviet games in 1980, an act which threatened the movement, what else could he have done but try and rescue it.

Such crap! This is why I hate NBC's coverage of the Olympics. Even China would be hard-pressed to come up with so much propaganda and garbage!
    Typical American propaganda... one expects no less from the likes of NBC.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What does NBC stand for?... National Boosting Crew ? Am avoiding NBC like the plague... CBC in Canada (where I'm watching) is a little better, and their french station has a different perspective than the English channel.

Plus the Canadians have nothing to cheer about (yet) so are not cheerleading like NBC.
      Peter R

Comment

Working...
      X