Description of Asafa race please!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Description of Asafa race please!!!?

It seems it was really tight based on the times and the Trini and Curacao guys were right on his tail. What actually happened, also did bolt Cruise again in his semi, how was it!

You mean you are not seeing it in the USA?

The difference between Bolt and Asafa is Bolt is noticeably easy. He looks around, does no have good form, and generally looks like he would rather be at Quad.

Asafa now always does a great drive phase, then he cruises while maintaining his form, even if he glances around or looks up at the plasma.

Only an expert like Maudib can tell exactly how much effort each of them is actually expending.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes MR Mo we cannot see the races live in the great colony of the North. I saw the the replay of the 1/4's and heats.

I could see Gay was in trouble in the 1/4's he was as tight as a Yoruba war drum all the way through the race, still didn't count him out, it seems the injury was more than he was saying.

I am not counting any chickens until this one is done, we have been waiting a long time for this and have come close too often to take this lightly, McKenley, Miller, Quarrie, Stewart, Asafa, yes i include Stewart as i believe he was the only clean man in his era and should have won at least one gold in his era.

Comment

Don't forget, Stewart has a silver from the Worlds. He deserves to be in that list!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X