Can't sorry fi Tyson Gay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sorry fi Tyson Gay!

He was an a%s tryng to break the world record in his national trials. When Bolt suddenly became the next 9.7 man, Gay thought he was being left in the dust and began talking about a 9.6 run. Well, he should have saved that run for the Olympics.

I would love to hear from those journalists who thought that Asafa anad Usain short-changed the Jamaican fans when they cruised in their qualifiers, while Gay wanted to put on a show. I guess Gay thought he had to since T&F is not a big thing in the USA. And he also wanted to prove to himself that he was indeed a 9.7 man tuh. I know most Jamaican fans were quite satisfied seeing our top athletes just do enuff to qualify. Makes no since to bruk yuh neck and yuh hamstring when you don't have to.

Too bad, Tyson, but this is a lesson to be learnt. Him nuh done yet and can figure in next year's World Championship and even the next Olympics.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

mi sorry for him because injury can take anybody at anytime. For Gay he had something to prove, he had a message to send to Jamaica. The Olympics however was always an uphill task the way how Bolt mash him up convincingly in New York.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nah lie still, the drop wha him get inna the US trials did look funny. Pardon my lack of give-a-damns-ship.

Comment

Him just mess up my wicked headline when Bolt wins.

Comment

Nuff respect

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          He was an a%s tryng to break the world record in his national trials. When Bolt suddenly became the next 9.7 man, Gay thought he was being left in the dust and began talking about a 9.6 run. Well, he should have saved that run for the Olympics.

I would love to hear from those journalists who thought that Asafa anad Usain short-changed the Jamaican fans when they cruised in their qualifiers, while Gay wanted to put on a show. I guess Gay thought he had to since T&F is not a big thing in the USA. And he also wanted to prove to himself that he was indeed a 9.7 man tuh. I know most Jamaican fans were quite satisfied seeing our top athletes just do enuff to qualify. Makes no since to bruk yuh neck and yuh hamstring when you don't have to.

Too bad, Tyson, but this is a lesson to be learnt. Him nuh done yet and can figure in next year's World Championship and even the next Olympics.
          The problem was that the people wanted a clash They will have it today. Dem just have to learn to wait
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Message?! That's not what trials are for. You send the message in Beijing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HAHAHA!

Sorry, was kinda funny. Not the drop, the new word.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He can take solace from this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jMX-...eature=related

World Record

The commentator says the wind was a couple meters/second over the limit. Well, that's one way to look at it. Another way is it was TWICE, the legal limit.

Those yanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X