It is my GREAT hope that we can win gold in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is my GREAT hope that we can win gold in

the 4x100m for Asafa. The man is a special talent, I want him to have a major championship gold medal.

How can a man run 9.7x lookling easy like Sunday morning and only manage 9.95 in an Olympic race on a fast track with ideal WR conditions?

5th, without Tyson Gay present!

Imagine how we would be devastated today if Bolt didn't run the 100m!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

well personally i feel seh is bolt kill him...him KNOW him couldn't win and neva have the motivation fi di silver!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But if it wasn't Bolt it would be Gay and if it wasn't Gay it would be someone else. You can't expect not to have any rivals.

I still maintain that even with the many druggist she had to compete against, Merlene had a milder version of the same problem.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It don't matter. Asafa cannot win the gold if is even Kerron Stewart alone in the race with him.

Sorry, but that is the truth.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X