I wonder what Franno has to say now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what Franno has to say now?

He better hope that one of his girls does something now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    He better hope that one of his girls does something now.

"You did not execute"!

...but considering he claimed if only I am there...Asafa shall win! ...or that is how I read his temper-tamtrum lying! I went away from the lick for a few and did not see the race. I wonder if Asafa got off to his usual great start and then tightened?

tell wi ow yuh did si di race nuh sah?

Aside:
    Our Men 4 x 100M Carter to Bolt to Frazier to Asafa = with good changes 37.49 secs...or thereabouts and a Gold!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I feel real bad for Asafa... whatever his shortcomings are Franno cannot correct them. I doubt if anyone can.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

If not, then we will have to reconsider who is really the high school coach.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
          I feel real bad for Asafa... whatever his shortcomings are Franno cannot correct them. I doubt if anyone can.

Question only!
          Does this mean it is worth a try Asafa going to Glen Mills?!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            If not, then we will have to reconsider who is really the high school coach.

Comment

I feel real bad for Asafa...
              Ditto!

Comment

Maybe they did take to much blood from him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Asafa must go a dance wid Usain...learn how to loosen up.
                  Peter R

Comment

That would be an option, in Asafa position u caan rule out anyting. I would also try a obeah man or take daily bath inna one a deh many mineral rivers
                    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                    Mitty

Comment

... I would also try a obeah man or take daily bath inna one a deh many mineral rivers

I would not encourage that!

Comment

Working...
                      X