This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov out in w 400, The Rus formidable 4 4*4

Novlene run out in 400, three russians qualify for 400 final, Rosemarie and Shericka in final with Ms or Mrs Yank going sub 50 in semis.

The 4*400 is going to be tough sledding vs the Rus, their three girls are running well.

We probably need to ad melanie walker to relay team to get more competitive.

What is the rough rule of thumb for transition of 400h time to a 400 metres time i am thinking it is about 3.5 seconds.

not that simple because the hurdling technique does not autmatically translate to footspeed ..i.e. some athletes actually may actually fare better because of the hurdling....

just my thoughts

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You are very right, kind of. It usually goes in one direction. A good sprinter will not make a good hurdler, but if you are a good hurdler, you probably can run a good flat race.

Bridget can run an 11.1s 100m, but I can bet Veronica can't do 15s in a 100m hurdles! Bridget has run on relay teams in the past.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X