Bolt Upset With Getting Gold Medal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt Upset With Getting Gold Medal!

Had to be persuaded to go collect medal....

http://livinguyana.blogspot.com/2008...t-refuses.html

Nuh believe all dem blogs.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

True Hortical. That report seems totally inconsistent with his interview with NBC wherein he stated that winning was more important than the world record.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Unnuh click di link and read?

Comment

Not because you see it in writing means it is true. I think Bolt will collect his medal.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Gross rubbish!!

I am sure Bolt is more intelligent than that. Don't believe all you read.

That reminds me of reading (on this site) that some LOCAL Jamaican footballers refuse to wear the #2 shirt. I don't believe that is true either.

Now that is stupid!!!
            Last edited by HL; August 17, 2008, 07:02 PM.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Damn unnuh slow. It's a damn Joke.

Comment

Lawd god! Dem couldn't see dat? I think dem neva read past the first 2 sentence.

We nuh deal wid 69 business. LOL!
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If ppl had read the blog y'all would see the point of the writer was making.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                  X