X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNNU Run Come Witness Donkey Lents Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MjXaDSUYI4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Weh Mosiah Deh???? Weh de name a dat dance weh Powell a do?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks!
      Damn good for JA, and the TEAM...and ASAFA POWELL's frame of mind!

RESPECT to those 4 gentlemen!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A di GULLY CREEPAH dat ASAFA buss?

Comment

Rispek Jangle! Yesterday a professor asked what was the population of the country, I said about 2.3 million, "2.3 Miillion??!!!!!" He exclaimed, ".. that the population of Manhatten!"

I laughed, then pointed out that, "its because we're special!"
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

check de video again. After bolt handed off to Powell, he was going so fast that he continued running across the finish line and still crossed before a runner in lane 9. Talk about speed. The man need another 100m to come to a complete stop!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We need one wit a longer celebration. Asafa needs to loosen up more it would do him a world of good.

Comment

From week if i do 1 solid hour of work I would be lying to you. I am so glad that the Olympics will be over and done with after this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  From week if i do 1 solid hour of work I would be lying to you. I am so glad that the Olympics will be over and done with after this weekend.
                  Yuh tink a you one

Comment

Asafa needs a ghetto slam. Then you would be saying Bolt who?

Comment

check de video again. After bolt handed off to Powell, he was going so fast that he continued running across the finish line and still crossed before a runner in lane 9. Talk about speed. The man need another 100m to come to a complete stop!!!!
                      Mi seit!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Asafa needs a ghetto slam. Then you would be saying Bolt who?
                        He ran an excellent leg. I am awaiting Ato and the splits! I would not be surprised if he ran his leg faster than Bolt's!
                        Last edited by Karl; August 22, 2008, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Tek whey yuhself! No, stay, Jangle! That's what di dance name, as far as I know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bolt's leg didn't look all that impressive maybe it's cause of the curve it look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Bolt's leg didn't look all that impressive maybe it's cause of the curve it look like that.
                              It looked as if the T'dad runner had him covered.

Comment

Working...
                              X