Wha Nike A Guh Seh Bout Dis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha Nike A Guh Seh Bout Dis?

him probably tryng to get outta dah contract anyway. and you know i wouldn't mind!

that's one stage that you wouldn't find even a dead carl lewis on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      What dem fi say? Puma sponsor the Jamaican Olympic team, and this was a party put on by Puma for the team, of which Asafa is a member.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh remember when di eediat dream team american dem use dem flag fi try cover up di logo pon dem sweat suits during the medal ceremony?

sold their very souls. SLAVES!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie they may have something to say.

When you sponsoring someone putting up millions that is not what you want to see. Anyhow His management can explain. These companies are fierce competitiors
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Him not wearing the Jamaican colors here

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            What dem fi say? Puma sponsor the Jamaican Olympic team, and this was a party put on by Puma for the team, of which Asafa is a member.
            Oh no, Nike must be mad.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yes, he might actually be in some hot water because of this.

I'm just happy that hanging with Usain is getting him to relax. I hope! Him a likkle uptight!

And maybe Asafa can start inviting Usain to church!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Oh no, Nike must be mad.
                Who dem want him fi hang out wid? The USA team cause dem wear NIKE? Di man dem just set the WR for the 4*1 ... why should he isolate himself?

How many NIKE athletes won any sprint medals?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Contracts are contracts! Him shoulda mek sure dat no photography takes place at the venue, or only by persons who understand his contractual obligations.

This is much different from just talking about a competitor who may have a different sponsor. Carl Lewis was an idiot to say he can't comment on Usain's race. This photo seems like a straight endorsement of Puma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, shoe companies nuh work dat way. Dem think them own you and people like Jordan and Carl Lewis would have it no other way.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I-man, it might be more than shoe contracts these athletes have with them. It might be overall apparel contracts and they are usually forbidden to wear anything that competes with other athletic wear. A Tommy Hilfiger might be okay, because no one takes Tommy Hilfiger Sportwear seriously, but to be caught in front of the pouncing Puma like dis?!?

His blackberrry should be ringing right about now!

Y'know HL, you maybe right. These athletes are gonna need some US-based lawyers and managers in their corners!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is run him running to tear down the sign... (maybe?) the before and after pix are important too.....hopefully they were inadvertently destroyed....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I was thinking the other night that Asafa needed to relax a bit more. He seem to be wound a bit too tight and it is affecting him during competitions. When you think about it, consider yourself growing up with two parents who are both ministers, you might just be as tightly wound as Asafa too.

Good to see he can relax and enjoy himself.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Is he wearing Puma? It is kind of difficult to prevent someone from taking your picture in these times. I could see how Nike may suggest that Asafa was promoting Puma from this picture.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

There is a big, pouncing cat on the stage, Tilla. Asafa should know not to get close to it. Hell, if Carl Lewis entered that place and saw that logo, he would have turned right back around and left!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X