Why I want Bolt to run the 400m at the next Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I want Bolt to run the 400m at the next Olympics

1. Between now and 2011 he is expected to dominate the short sprints and have a few World Championship golds to go along with his Olympic golds and World Records. A new challenge awaits him in the 400m.

2. In 4 years at 26 years old he should be at the peak of his career. I wouldn't want him to wait too long for his assault on the 400m event.

3. He would have a shot at being the only man in history to have won the 100,200 and 400m at the Olympic games.

Olympics aside, Bolt has so many more opportunities to make history its not funny. he could end up as the only man to have had the 100m, 200m and 400m world records, possibly all at the same time!

We know a lot can go wrong in 4 years: injury is always possible, the desire to stay at the top must still be there , things like that. But this man Bolt has so many more options to make history it is really mind-boggling.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

i wonder what bolt wants?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And abandon the 100? Nah. He can run the 400 after '09 WC and attempt to break the record but at WC's and OLy's he has to run the 100 and 200.

Comment

They say he doesn't like the 400m much, but I am wondering if he will see it as a challenge if he dominates the 100m and 200m for a while.

At this point in the season all he probably wants to do is run a few big money races and then come home to chill out
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

nuggets and to return to the Quad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X