Bolt for Letterman Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt for Letterman Show

Olympic champion Usain Bolt will stop running to sit for a visit with David Letterman

By The Associated Press, Associated Press

Everyone is chasing Usain Bolt.

The world's fastest man is in high demand, the latest invitations coming from David Letterman and the Real Madrid soccer team.

The three-time Beijing Olympic gold medalist will visit Letterman on CBS's "Late Show" on Sept. 24. This will be the Jamaican sprinter's first U.S. talk show appearance.

On Thursday, Real Madrid invited Bolt to visit the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and watch a game. Bolt said he was invited to train with the club at an undetermined date.

"I'll definitely go," Bolt said on the Web site of the Laureus foundation. "I think Raul and Van Nistelrooy are some of the best goal scorers ever. I've watched Van Nistelrooy from when he was with Manchester United, so I know he's a great guy."

Bolt returned home Monday to a parade in Kingston, where he was greeted by Prime Minister Bruce Golding and throngs of flag-waving fans.

Bolt set world records in the 100 and 200 meters in Beijing, and his third gold medal came in Jamaica's 400 relay, also a world record. He is the first man to win the three Olympic events in a single games since Carl Lewis in 1984.

Bolt competed in meets in Belgium and Switzerland after the Olympics.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Large a yaad , Large a broad , who said Bolt isnt marketable , New York Is a Niche market for Jamaicans ,Now you tell me how fortunate are we to have the financial and media capital of the world as our niche market !

London 2nd and the Olympics are going where next ? If we cannot capitali$$$e on this we are idiots.

BTW USAIN BOLT SHIRTS ARE BEING SOLD IN NEW YORK....HEAD LINE

2 the World and Fastest man in the world.
    Last edited by Sir X; September 11, 2008, 06:31 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      BTW USAIN BOLT SHIRTS ARE BEING SOLD IN NEW YORK....HEAD LINE
      Bootleg capital of the world!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Bootleg capital of the world!
        What would you call China - they're bootleg and KNOCK-OFF CAPITAL

Yuh betta check if the medals dem mek outta genuine metals
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

LONDON, not NYC is the financial capital of the world!

Comment

Working...
          X