On my way to Monaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way to Monaco

I leave Thursday for Monaco for the IAAF gala this Sunday where Bolt will officially be given the Male Athlete of the year award.

Four Jamaican journalists will be there to cover the event live in what we expect to be the crowning moment of a great track and field year for Bolt and for Jamaica.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I leave Thursday for Monaco for the IAAF gala this Sunday where Bolt will officially be given the Male Athlete of the year award.

Four Jamaican journalists will be there to cover the event live in what we expect to be the crowning moment of a great track and field year for Bolt and for Jamaica.
    Go safely...and enjoy!
    Yes!...great moment for JA!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Travel safely and come back wid nuff pichas and good reporting...preferably some good journal writing. I hope you take your laptop with you .
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

They should fire my sorry ass if I go there without my lap top and camera-LOL.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Just know that we nuh want no half-ass reporting. Monaco looks fabulous on TV, so I should be able to see it through your writing. That's what I'm paying you for.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL- I am packing two bags of bulla and some water crackers plus some bottled water--I have heard about the prices the food there
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              LOL- I am packing two bags of bulla and some water crackers plus some bottled water--I have heard about the prices the food there
              Don't forget the cheese!

Comment

is true!! in monaco di bulla dem HEXPENSIVE nuh baxide!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well two bags of Captain's finest should fetch a good dollar or two or should we say Euros?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Maybe Willi will come visit you... as a t&f man he might just make it.

Anyway, see the forecast for Nice, right next door (couldn't find Monaco). If you were planning to capture any topless or nude bathers with your camera you might be out of luck...but them people crazy, you never know.

Have a "bon voyage" and hail up and congratulate Bolt from the RBSC forumites.

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/FRXX0073.html
                    Peter R

Comment

a euro or two...think big 25 euro a bulla.....!!!!!! intorduce dem to di avocado tuh..las' time mi was dere it wasn' pear season!

in this neck of the woods dem a sell inferior patty fi all $3.00+

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Patty kinda exotic but bulla is peasant food...mek me tink now....if me can get a picture of Usain Bolt eating one, de white people will eat it..what you tink?
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Nuh bodda wid dat! Mek Captain pay him fi dat fuss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The weather is always nice in Nice, no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha ha ha.....want to take on the job as manager?
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X