Aaarghhh!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaarghhh!!!!!

This weekend is National Trials and I am going to miss it because I have to travel to DC!!!!!! Damn!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Hush, you can watch on CVM.

Comment

no I can't because I'll be on the road.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Actually, its TVJ at www.jumptv.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          This weekend is National Trials and I am going to miss it because I have to travel to DC!!!!!! Damn!!!!
          Jangle it's about time you left that trash heap up north and came down to the most cultured city in the world. Maybe some of our class will rub off on you. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I am going to come down there with an open mind because the last time I was there I was really afraid for my life. Riverton City looks like a metropolis compared to that hole.

Comment

I am going to come down there with an open mind because the last time I was there I was really afraid for my life. Riverton City looks like a metropolis compared to that hole.
              Is wha' dis fadda? Jangle why yu so lie?

Here let me explain it to you so you understand. You see all those people in suits and tie? Those are called professionals Jangle....professionals. I know you don't see many of those where you're from so it is understandable why the sight of people with brief cases woulda frighten yu so. - T.K.

Comment

I went to the RFK stadium, and there is only one word to describe its surroundings - GHETTO!!!! I wish I knew how to post a video from my email, then I would show you what i saw. Post your email address and i will forward it to you.

Comment

I can never forget the JA/USA World Cup qualifier at RFK staduim We went into a KFC and the workers had a bullet-proof glass between us and them.

OK then! That was enough for me.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I went to the RFK stadium, and there is only one word to describe its surroundings - GHETTO!!!! I wish I knew how to post a video from my email, then I would show you what i saw. Post your email address and i will forward it to you.
                    Oh yes RFK stadium the area directly around the stadium is straight ghetto. You wouldn't want to get lost in that area. Southeast DC is no joke. Thank god for decent people who don't live in the anacostia area of DC and just want to go to the stadium can stay on the main roads and zip in and zip out without ever seeing the locals. - T.K.

Comment

Something just seems wrong when in the capital city of the richest and most powerful country in the world you can have that kind of poverty and social decay.

During the Obama inauguration I think it was Chris Mathews who said that many of the black DC residents were probably coming to that side of the city for the first time in thier lives. That in itself says something.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The parts by RFK, not so bad compared to when you go deeper into SouthEast. As bad as it is I think the bad areas in Baltimore are aignificantly more run down than DC. Also can't say I felt much safer on Albany Ave in CT or in parts of LA that I have visited.

Comment

Working...
                        X