Brand BOLT, now we talking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand BOLT, now we talking!

http://brandstrategy.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/brand-bolt-which-brands-could-fit-with-sprinter-usain-bolt/

I think Bolt is very marketable , I also believe that he will never reach his marketing potential , from what i have seen so far , its a patty shop marketing firm.How in the world he gives away his time and image to BMW for free ?

BMW has offered Bolt free driving lessons , is this a joke ? It should be BMW PAYS BOLT TO LEARN TO DRIVE THE BLOODY CAR !

BOLT NEEDS TO BE MANAGED BY SOME HIP HOP PR GUYS , we nuh ave a clue.He hasnt made a dent in the african american market, they know his name , so how come no exploitation of his soon to be Puma sneakers , bolt shirts etc in this billion dollar niche market ?

Claffy bizniz dat ! These PR guys in the UK and Jamaica dont have a clue.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Shhh,

Mind Siccko vex wid yuh! LoL

Comment

I will ease up on my criticism of his management team and watch the ride. I think this speaking event that he was scheduled for yesterday is a step in the right direction. If he did a good job (I hope someone prepared a speech for him), then he will come across as being very attractive to future sponsors.

"Lausanne, Switzerland – On Monday 6 July Usain Bolt will be on the campus of IMD, the leading global business school based in Lausanne for a unique event in which he will discuss motivation and how one sustains it through both failures and eventual victory with the business audience in attendance."
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X