No announcement yet.

Gay, Powell - The race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but mi nuh think him can tek bolt tho....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

all I know is that Asafa looks more relaxed than Gay in that race.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LoL. Cool, Comprende.

Comment

based on past performances, no... however, on any given day anything can happen at this level... a physically and mentally fit asafa can beat anybody...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

and that is not necessarily in asafa'a favour.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wow, that is unbelievable, power, form and finish, Kerron is going to be hard to beat, this is what I have been looking for all season, i was really surprised how Fraser beat her at National Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                damn karl... i was just about to post a similar observation... i watched the race about 10 times to see if i was actually seeing right...

here is the high def version of the race... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv9yS6SfYSE

i see something different with asafa that i did not see before... he accelerated to gay and eased off... i think he knows he could have gone by him...

i am hoping that i am right because that burst from asafa at about 6.8 - 7.4 secs in the race is the difference with asafa... perhaps he figures he doesn't have to win every race... this is the best i've seen asafa in a long time...
                Perhaps running from behind is good?!
                In his hey day he just about always led.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X