RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive....fulljoy this moment in time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive....fulljoy this moment in time...

.... Jamaica has 2 of the top 3 male sprinters and 4 of the top 5 female sprinters.... all at the same time.

To say nothing of a promising crop of juniors bubbling under the radar.

Hope we don't take this exceptional period of excellence for granted... it is not promised to us in the future.

Fervet Opus in Campis........Work is burning in the fields.....
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Yup

Please remind people...

But then again, they crucified Jesus Christ and sold Daddy Marcus fi rice!

Comment

fi real ....fortes in fide et opere

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cho....we will strive for ......The Utmost For The Highest....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Yup

Please remind people...

But then again, they crucified Jesus Christ and sold Daddy Marcus fi rice!
          yuh seet.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            fi real ....fortes in fide et opere
            ah waddat?

Comment

Is a funny thing how it easy to take something so extraordinary for granted and as a birthright.

Not too long ago I remember the country celebrating the unbelieveable (at the time) achievement of 3 Jamaican women (Ottey,Cuthbert,Jackson) in the finals of an Olympic event.

Today the idea of NOT having 3 finalists is almost unthinkable unless it it due to injury. Is 3 MEDALS we a talk bout with these days. LOL!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

real big talk dat don1... indeed, this is a monumental period in time that we all should bear witness and cherish...

although, i see this period as a manifestation of the work and influence of the real icons - wint, laing, rhoden & mckenley, i know this dominance will not be forever... therefore, i am enjoying every moment of the ride...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Lets not forget the modern icon Asafa Powell. HE made us believe it was possible to take the men 100m from the yanks and they have never forgiven him for it, NEVER!

Asafa paved the way for SAF, Bolt, Blake, etc.

I can honestly say that growing up, I never thought we could have sole possession of the most sought after record in Athletics, as it seems the yanks had lifetime title to it.

TRUST ME, it bun dem! Even when Gatlin appeared to reclaim it in Doha (for the camp called Sprint Capitol), his rival camp members at HSI were gleefully celebrating the return of the record to, and I quote, " to America where it rightfully belongs!".

Asafa Powell is enemy number 1 to the yanks and for that alone, i am eternally grateful.

Comment

Working...
                  X