sachin tendulkar biography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sachin tendulkar biography

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar pronunciation (helpยทinfo) (Marathi: सचिन रमेश तेंडुलकर) (born April 24, 1973 in Mumbai) is an Indian cricketer widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket.[5][6][7] In 2002, Wisden ranked him the second greatest Test batsman of all time, next to Donald Bradman, and the second greatest one day international (ODI) batsman of all time, next to Viv Richards.[8] In September 2007, the Australian leg spinner Shane Warne rated Tendulkar as the greatest player he has played with or against.[9] Tendulkar was the only player of the current generation to be included in Bradman's Eleven.[nb 1] He is sometimes referred to as Little Master or Master Blaster.

viv richards is the master blaster latika...NEVER you forget that. anyway, i thought sunil gavaskar was called the little master?

anyway, please do not let the above detract from the master class batsman that tendulkar is, one of the top 3 greats for sure and a first rate gentleman!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

definitely highly rated... how do you actually arrive at who is the best though... i think it is somewhat subjective...

sunil gavaskar is the top of the list as far as an opener in my opinion... tendulkar is definitely in the top three if we are to go by run production only...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

You ever saw this article ? As scientific an analysis as I have seen on rating batsmen. Not necessarily a perfect result since numbers don't tell the whole story but the method is interesting.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=25701
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X