MVP or Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP or Racers

Top three men's here are all from Mills' Racers club and there was also Kim Collins, pity we cant get Bailey a Jamaican passport in the next two weeks...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

That is some serious leg speed for one club. Good enough to beat any full strength national relay team except Jamaica.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

surely you jest with the passport ting... we nuh need bailey nor nuh odda sprinter... mek him represent him country and have dem name call pon de international scene...

nice to know that we can help our neighbors... him an him country owe jamaica for his achievements... dem can pay we back by being nice tuh us...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

even with that, i think mvp and franno is doing a tremendous job with our athletes...

franno and his mvp is to be commended for the contribution to the overall development and interest in jamaica's track & field resurgence... asafa powell alone carried jamaica's flag for years and commanded respect for our athletes for many a years on the circuit...

while mills is doing a commendable job with his athletes, lets not forget or minimize franno's contribution...

Comment

If Asafa never wins another race in his life and Franno never coaches another Olympic athlete, thier legacy in Jamaican track and field is assured. Asafas success at the highest level is what convinced others that they could do it at home.

The accomplishment by Racers sprinters today was special, but they are not nearly at the level of MVP yet.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

totally agree... franno made our athletes realize that they could achieve, while staying at home...

respect franno, asafa and mvp forever...

Comment

Kinda sorta, I think he can win a medal in the 100m in Berlin...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

SIGH...my commendation of Racers SHOULD NOT be seen as a dis to any other club...Baddaz leave that to idiots like the one who 'own' the T&F site.

Racers did very well today and they should be commended, end of story.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Then why you call MVP name in the heading of your post??

Your mouth has a habit of getting you into problems. Perhaps some forethought would be a useful tonic for you in relating to others.

Comment

easy nuh sickko... when the subject is mvp or racers and there isn't any mention of mvp in the body, it is not illogical for a reader with any minor understanding of the underlining tension amongst the camps supporters to make an inference of a percieved slight of mvp by the post...

i only decided to augment your post with reference to the major contributions of the mvp camp...

i don't have a stake in either camps other than they rep jamaica and i wish them both, continued success... their success ultimately benefits jamaica...

Comment

You watch your mouth ...at least I am not calling any of our athletes 'fat bastard'

You think people dont listen to you and hear what you say behind people's backs? You gwaan talk off you pie hole...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Illiterate or misguided fans do more harm to sports than anything else...take C'bar and KC for example, the athletes for the most parts 99% are friends and hang out on national teams and run relays for Jamaica but 'fans' will fight each other in Half way Tree.

In Mobay there was a time when Seba fans would spit at Wadadah fans and vice versa.

I cant tell you with all honesty that I am a 100% fan of every single athlete that runs for jamaica and interetsingly the one that comes to mind immediately is not in either MVP or Racers- but once they are selected to run in the Olympics or Worlds or Commonwealth Games or Commonwealth Games they have my 100% support when they race.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Are they going to have a 100m B Finals for the men in Berlin?
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!

Dont diss the small island man dem, Kim Collins won it in 2003 and Martina should have gotten the medal in the 200m last year- well Crawford did send it to him but the records will not show his name...and Thompson from Mosiah's favorite vacation island won the silver behind Bolt inthe 100m...
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

hahahaaha

You are a real kunnumunnu.

You are still trying to guess who I am. As usual, you are WWWAAAYYY of base. Poor journalism?

Comment

Working...
                              X