No announcement yet.

About that so-called doping scandal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again you are making no sense what so ever ...do you have any real hard facts that any substantive information were left out of my opinion piece or are you grasping at straws to make demi-gods out of our very human athletes?

You are not getting it at all, does it matter where they were based whether Jamaica, US or Europe...the fact is they were Jamaicans representing Jamaica.

Do you make any distinction in the medals won by Jamaicans at the Olympics or WC that until a few years ago all our individual medals won were by those based overseas?

Or maybe that does not matter to you one way or the other
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

that last line is OFFENSIVE!
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I guess I dont get it , I wonder why all the hoopla that most of the athletes were locally trained in the last Olympics by Jamaicans ?

Two issues that I hope you can make the distinction of 1 local and 2 Jamaican coaches.

It doesnt matter to you and thats your bias , you have made your self judge and jury .It does matter hence the big divide on the issue.

Third have you asked the powers that be if it does matter , why are they so overzealous in protecting Jamaicas name .Why is Teddy making an ass of himself with ridiculous statements why is Bruce Golding our PM having conferences and making statements etc.

I have never seen such reaction when the overseas based athletes were caught.

These are local based athletes and all this media and political hoopla.

You say I dont get it ?

The fact about your piece is you left out that all or most of whom were caught trained in the USA thats a fact you left out .
        Last edited by Sir X; August 7, 2009, 02:28 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah ... that don't sound too objective!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is my opinion and I think that is still allowed, right?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah man ..... absolutely!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X