Funny no Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny no Hell

I don't know if some of our posters here post on the Track & Field forum next door under a pseunonym. I know about Yutie and Willi. Anybody knows who the poster "Enigma" is? This is some funny sh!t!!! Take a read:

Enigma
    If you don't see your yesterday's post it's because all the
    Thu Aug 6, 2009 13:36

instant messaging posts have been trimmed down to save space.
    An instant messaging post is like a live exchange between two posters like:
    Macky: Yo Enigma let's go rob a bank.
    Enigma: Where in Florida?
    Macky: No in NY.
    Enigma: Why NY? I live here, everybody knows me, suppose the mask drop off.
    Macky: Ok, I never thought of that, let's rob one in Brooklyn then, yu have any weapons.
    Enigma: My grandson has a gun, It's plastic but looks real. Will that work?
    Macky: Sure, I'll walk with the baseball bat your wife beats you with, just in case we need backup. Walk with a bag for the money, something big. You carrying the bag anyway. Yu car still in the shop?
    Enigma: Yes but I'll use my wife's car, that has more space and it just wash.
    Macky: Ok wait for me inside the bank and don't try on the masks till I get there yu kno, somebody might get suspicious, don't get me anything frightening, I don't want to scare the tellers that look good. As a matter of fact, you don't need nuh mask. Dem nah guh believe is your real face dat!
    Enigma: Ok sah, and walk with some more of the weed, man that's the best, I am still high.
    Macky: Weed? yu smoke di damn Cerasse?!!! .

Posts like these can be deleted after a few hours or a day, they are like IM'ing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Good one!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

watch it! dem might criminalise cerasee tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X