Rumor from ova suh , BOLT SAY IM NAAH RUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor from ova suh , BOLT SAY IM NAAH RUN

NUH 4x100 wid out SAFA ! JAAA a guh suspend im tuh? MAN A STAR ! JAAA a BWOY , tell dem deal wid it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

lies!!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Good rumour though!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One of the many things I love about Egypt is D'Nyle
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Do you have proof of this Yuttie, like maybe on You Tube or a news story?
          I was out all day but I will send off an email to people in Germany to see if this is true.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

you've heard me make no claim boss. But what I KNOW, Bolt not running on any team that gunning for silver.
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

A few weeks ago Bolt ran on a team with a discuss thrower accoring to you and jogged the anchor leg to what was the fourth fastest time ever run.

Given what I know about Bolt and I think I know him a lot more than you do, this does not sound like something he would say in a public forum.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

we shall see. but remember beside from the shot putter, the other two runners have a PB of 9.91 and 9.93. Doubt Frater would run and the team is already operating off skin and bones.

Comment

Serious question..have you gotten up from the computer in the last week or so? Seems you are always on, day and night.

It is summer out man, it might be hot as hell but it is much more healthy than sitting infront of a computer tracking down and responding to every story for the past week or so...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL. Like yourself I just got home in boss, just recapping. World Championship time suh yo know mi glue pan di internet.....

, mi still a si hallucination from the closet.

Is VCB fit?

Comment

OK just got up and got responses from all my contacts in Berlin and none of them saw or heard any comments coming from or connected to Bolt re not running on relay if Asafa is not running.

Cant repeat what one person told me on this 'family forum' - LOL- but let us agree that this was a lie started on the T&F forum to stir up passions and fan anti JAAA flames.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

ok. we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          OK just got up and got responses from all my contacts in Berlin and none of them saw or heard any comments coming from or connected to Bolt re not running on relay if Asafa is not running.

Cant repeat what one person told me on this 'family forum' - LOL- but let us agree that this was a lie started on the T&F forum to stir up passions and fan anti JAAA flames.
                          Of course it's all LIES! Bolt is bigger than making such stupid utterances.
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post

Is VCB fit?
                            Is one thing wid VCB, she gives her 110% all the time!!
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

good, now can you answer my question, is VCB fit?

Comment

Working...
                              X