Asafa still playing possum and nearly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too much.

At first glance he seemed 2nd or 3rd and when the commentators started to say he was out, THEN I got concerned.

He should not have made it so close by a long shot, but athletes do this craziness from time to time. T Gay at trials last year did the same.

The trick for Asafa is torun normally for a controlled win next round and not to try to blast WR like TG did last year.

Comment

damn Willi, betta yo neva use an example
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

y'nuh?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LoL

Comment

Lighten up man! LoL

Comment

i'm a feather....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

As they should! I am upset becuse I want him to do well, very well, but you can't do that if you don't make it to the second round.

Would 10.38 have made it, Willi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X