Not a word about Jamaica's drug fiasco or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a word about Jamaica's drug fiasco or

the attempted disqualification of the MVP athletes from the commentators so far. I guess we can credit the JAAA for doing good job in convincing the commentators to keep it down, lest they destroy the good atmosphere in Berlin.

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    the attempted disqualification of the MVP athletes from the commentators so far. I guess we can credit the JAAA for doing good job in convincing the commentators to keep it down, lest they destroy the good atmosphere in Berlin.

YAY!
    ...or iaaf?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lawks, gi dem some credit nuh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it will be a different story on nbc....i think these commentators are classy

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it is not a PED. The problem is that it is similar in structure to a Balco product.
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Don't tell me you are suffering thru an NBC broadcast of the championships?! Poor yuh! I haven't had to since returning home, and I could not be more grateful!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nope watching it LIVE on CBN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                nope watching it LIVE on CBN!
                What is CBN?
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The appeals hinted that they are not close and I wonder if they are close why would WADA removed one and keep the other on the banned list?
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

caribbean broadcasting network..i think...

Comment

Working...
                    X