thank to Universal Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank to Universal Sports

Since recently I have notice the Universal Sport Channel on my TV. This channell has been carrying all the great athletics meets with great commentary without the regular ads and US bias. Not the usual NBC commentators.

this is a welcome new channel. I don't know if it on regular cable channel or with the sport pack but it is worth. I recently paid 5 dollars for my sports pack which include fox sports and GOL TV so my fellow track and field fans you may want to make sure your cable provider is carrying this channel
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

if u have american commentators, poor yuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know if them have residency but they are not originally from the US. These are real Track and Field people not some football commentator. In my opinion Oto and him crew can watch and learn.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X