No announcement yet.

Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder how you did not repost this from Sprint Zone...or maybe you did not see it-

This is a post from one of the most respected posters on Sprint Zone...

Smoke, you're wrong. It was NOT a personal move! IF we can say that the Philadelphia Eagles move was NOT personal, in regards to T.O, then we can say this was ALSO not personal. This was enough being enough. Period. Personal had NOTHING to do with it.

Prezib, you keep asking a bunch of questions as if they havenĀ“t been answered! Have you been reading? Or do I need to run my posts through google translator? I will, just let me know which language I should use.

For the ummpteenth time this comes down to predication: all of this is irrelevent IF MVP comes to the camp. Period. The JAAA has an obligation to make sure that the failure to follow JAAA rules will exact consequences. An organization is like nationbuilding: decide on a currency, design a flag, and ESTABLISH sorrowful BORDERS!!

Come better than that? You need to learn your damn rules!! The drunk RUS high jumper? suspended pending an investigation. Cop shoots kid on street? Suspended pending an investigation. And, if athletes don't turn up at a camp that they know is mandatory ... wait for it ... read this slow ... maybe even twice ... suspended - pending - an - investigation.

I was hoping that you would be honest, but let me make this clear so that you can either clarify your post or recognize that I'm NOT going to let you post nonsense. You are a liar. The IAAF did not side with MVP, so stop saying it. The IAAF sided with the JAAA's but wanted the MVP athletes to run at the world championships for their own selfish needs. Two different issues. Is that clear? If it's not, get someone to help you read that, and understand it, so that you don't put that forward again.

You are so confused that you have conflated two distinct and unrelated emotions to be some sort of quasi-nationalism or patriotism: hating the JAAA and attempting to ingratiate yourselves with MVP is not nationalism. Sticking your tongue so far up MVP's collective Rectus humongus, that when they eat jam you think it's a Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich is NOT nationalism! You can be proud of MVP and the champions and world beaters in the camp and still recognize, that MVP were wrong in this instance and I, the IAAF, and every other NGB felt that the JAAA was WITHIN their rights to suspend the athletes.

You say "it was said over at CTFF" as if that is a board of authority, it's not; in fact, on most days it's a warren of simpletons propagating ignorance at an ever alarming rate in an attempt to overun the thinkers who still post there. Please do not use what is said there as any type of end all.

I will answer ANY question, but I ignored your other post ... too many sorrowful spaces between the lines
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Reddyjay is a very dogmatic fella', so mi tend fi skip his post.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Respected by whom?

Comment

they could find food in the garbage...plus too close to 'civilization'

Comment

tek whey dem shoes, now that would be punishment
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No..dem cellphone...sm man go mad without it these days...

Comment

You have a problem?

We should be celebrating 2 medals and you a try start something?

Time and place man. You seem to lack a certain grace.

Comment

Working...
                X