Exile, if you haven't left work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile, if you haven't left work

pass in for a drink... two gold medals and a silver deserve a drink or two; the vintage I have is either Scotch, 12 yr old El Dorado, Vodka or Tequila... the only Jamaican I have is a Sangster's liqueur... (JA liquor don't las long in my house) . the beer fridge is empty. Chaser is coconut water/water or just plain on the rocks.
    Peter R

PS anyone else care to drop by just ask for the directions...
    Peter R

Comment

Ahh right i will bring the video:
      Shelly-Ann Fraser 10.73 100 m women's final Berlin 2009 World Championship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPSvMWeJCKw
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey!!!! Keron stepped into SAF's land just before the finish line. Nobody reply to this post.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why yuh buss it

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hopefully the 30minute time to appeal has expired.

Comment

Who would appeal? unless there is an automatic disqualification...??
              Peter R

Comment

My undersatnding is if they dont automatically DQ , then then anyone can appeal thats in the race , most likely 3rd place would appeal USA, but hey it moves VCB to bronze , we nuh loose nutten.

Comment

too late now
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

INTERVIEW SAF
                    http://www.flotrack.org/videos/cover...f-world-champs

Comment

Jangle mi ave a pichta wid me and Shelly on facebook at pensss...hehe , fi life !

Comment

Gal infectious !

Comment

Interview Kerron Stewart
                          http://www.flotrack.org/videos/cover...f-world-champs

Comment

Is It Me But The HD TV Quality Mek Dem Loook Xxxxtra Sexy ! IS IT THE BLACK < GOLD AND GREEN WITH THAT LOVELY SKIN TONE DARK AND BEAUTIFULL.

Comment

IAAF Gold - Shelly-Ann FRASER, JAM

I knew that if I want to do the best race, I have to work on my start. The victory is no surprise for me and the time of 10.73s neither. If you look at the time of the semi-final, it was clear that the final was going to be even faster. I left all the world behind me down there on the track. I wanted to win and made a perfect start and then executed well. I owe everything to my coach, sometimes I wish I could just hug him.

Now I want to call home. Unlike in Beijing I have a straight phone to call home tonight. Thank God, I was able to be here healthy. He blessed me. When Carmelita Jeter beat me in the semi-final, this did not really disturb me. When Kerron Stewart ran 10.75s in Rome, I knew that for me if I want to beat her here I had to go faster.
                              SILVER, Kerron Stewart, JAM: I am satisfied with the silver medal. This is not what I wanted, but I gave everything I had. I am happy to be part of this great race with incredible times. My time will come. I will have to work on my start. I am amazed, this was a great race with an amazing time for me and Shelly-Ann. And I got a medal, so I am not disappointed.

BRONZE, Carmelita Jeter, USA: I just got left in the blocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X