Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot explain it but it REALLY bun mi

dat Kerron never get the Gold...

Nutting gainst Shelly-Ann.. but.. bwoy it hot mi...

there there ben...nuh tek it suh personal......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me and you sah but Jamaica won Gold , and she was gracious , bwwwoooyyy dem sexy inna HD .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a bay bawl mi a bawl since 2:35:10.73 pm!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

unnuh a eediat. kerron cant beat mi future wife. a run she a run to mi yunnuh.

Comment

look like she a run past yuh!

waterhouse people nuh love portmore people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well, heheheh mi have a waterhouse girl and trust me if she nuh luv mi, she's a good actress. if she never love me she wouldn't mek me f.... hey, would u look at the time. mek mi go watch some news.

Comment

heh heh! yuh tink a luv dat?

best yuh go watch yuh news!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This was always on the cards.

10.88s into a negative 1.5ms headwind is 10.77s basic from TRIALS.

This after losing training time for an April appendectomy.

I even told the Henry Rolle (Kerron's coach) that he cant bank on a gold as SAF had the most upside due to that operation.

She ran 10.74s basic yeasterday and with a 1ms tailwind it would have been 10.67s!!!!!

Kerron is too good to end her careeer without gold though...the best top end speed in the bizniz. Just like Ottey.

In fact, this is the Ottey/Devers clash reincarnated.

Comment

Mo and Maudib are the leaders of the Kerron woulda coulda win in Beijing posse.....

I love Kerron but she is plagued with what has been the downfall of Jamaican 100m women forever....bad starting......We finally got a Jamaican woman that can do the most important thing in a 100m race and looky here she is a winning.
                    Last edited by Nemesis; August 18, 2009, 07:44 AM.

Comment

IMO: Kerron will always be the bridesmaid Anyway, she still got a piece of "medalware".

Nuh tek it too hard.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi agree wid yuh on dat ... ottey/devers ..... "anedder fodo finish"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think she can take over the 200m throne from VCB if she works on it. That said, so can SAF.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, she was a better 200m runner in college!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X