Did the site go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the site go down?

I wasn't getting on and I am just wondering.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Not as far as I know!
    I have been on from early morning (13 hours past) and although I have been away from the computer for long periods it has always been on my return.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes it was unavailable for a while. Not sure how long.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I wasn't getting on and I am just wondering.

Yes.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

if mi laugh tide'
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yes it went down.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Karl - Perhaps it when down when you were not at the computer... like how man get box when Karl the referee not looking
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I had a bit of a panic attack when I couldn't get on this morning... especially as I had no internet yesterday, so when my internet came back and I checked and no RBSC, well my reaction was ...anyway, I went next door for a read; and altho' de "neighbour" house nice, him fambily too big; suffice to say "mi like sleep inna mi owna bed"...
                Peter R

Comment

heeheee
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

nuh listen to dem. no going down round 'ere!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yu change...proud of you!

Comment

Perhaps!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X