No announcement yet.

No American born athletes have won...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no man..him right and mi did wrong...mi completely overlook the "gold".....apologies good sirs!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah mon he was born in T&T fi real. Even after the 400h final, Ato Boldon mentioned it when he spoke about the 17yo T&T kid that finished 4th. Ato's words were...It is a great day for Trinidad and Tobago as Kerron Clement was born there!! Anyway, a long time mi know seh Clement was Trini still.

Comment

Wha dat Missa Barrista? How yuh fi overlook di key word inna di statement? Bwoy, Jah know star yuh never check di details and now yuh lose di case...prison ting dat! lol. A nuh nutten bredrin is a fun ting, a fun day cause wi still high offa J.A. Yuh skin haffi thick round here...large up still.

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

%&*((!!cloth, what gwan Boss?
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Bet unuh neva know seh a me train Jehue Gordon... well, in cricket anyway; I remember seeing his father a couple years after he had left my group (of 8-10 yr olds) and moved along and him telling me that Jehue had taken up track...(a much better choice I remember thinking as he was no Brian Lara nor Malcolm Marshall in the bud, but he did have an athletic build)... Still see him now and again.

Congrats to the 17 yr old on his 4th place finish! Kerron Clement BTW was not enamored with the "treatment" he got from the TT track people when he approached them ...(hearsay). TT loss is USA gain!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X