RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes that Melaine Walker can do 52:33?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who believes that Melaine Walker can do 52:33?

Who belives that Melaine Walker can do 52:33 in the 400m Hurdles final?

Waring is a big leap from 52:64 to 52:30 so think carefully

Take a Stand - Yes or No, I say yes
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

hey, after the 100m, if that's what you think she has to do, i'm in agreement!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I KNOW that after Bridgette's and Deloreen's run today, Melanie will be EXTRA motivated to cop that gold. A motivated Melaine is a dangerous Melaine.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Das right...unuh bettah stay outtah HARLAINE or she gwoin run unuh dung... LOL
        Peter R

Comment

Melaine going to be muderation tiday!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Melaine going to be muderation tiday!

She said that she did great work on her technique but can she beat a what is considere one of those unbeatable russian records? Nobody has run 52.4 or 52.5

Last year she had a bad start and an olympic record of 52.64, this year with a good start and improved technique she could reached the world championship record of 52.61.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X