RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all who critics of Golding intial reaction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all who critics of Golding intial reaction.

PM commends discipline and effort of Jamaica's world-beating athletes

JamaicaObserver.com
    Posted: 8/20/2009 4:42:22 PM
    PRIME Minister Bruce Golding has praised the discipline and hard work displayed by Jamaican athletes, singling out the performance of Usain Bolt who took gold in the men's 200 metres with an astounding run of 19.19 seconds, shaving 0.11 of his previous world record set at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

“In Usain Bolt, we see what happens when God-given talent is honed through discipline and training,” said Golding, who also praised fifth-placed finisher and compatriot Steve Mullings who ran a personal best of 19.98.

“Our athletes have put Jamaica on top of the world again. Let’s transform this performance on the track to every single area of our endeavour and let us work towards making Jamaica the God-blessed paradise that it was meant to be.”

The Prime Minister had more praises for Jamaica’s winner of the women's 400m, Melaine Walker, who ran earlier this afternoon and who championship record performance of 52.42 contributed to putting Jamaica atop the medals table with five golds, two silvers and two bronzes.

“Our women continue to excel in their performance on the track and just about every walk of life, making us all proud Jamaicans for another day straight after yesterday’s excellent performance by Bridgette Foster-Hylton and Delloreen Ennis-London.”
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Portia's

Portia commends performance of nation's athletes

JamaicaObserver.com
    Posted: 8/20/2009 4:29:26 PM
    LEADER of the Opposition, Portia Simpson Miller congratulated the performance of Jamaica's athletes with Melanie Walker and Usain Bolt today both winning gold in the women's 400 metres hurdles and men's 200m respectively.

Walker ran a championship record of 52.42 seconds in a performance described by a British television commentator as, "A run of absolute ferocity by the Jamaican." Bolt meanwhile crossed the line in 19.19, shattering by 0.11 his own 200m record set at the Beijing Olympics last year.

Jamaica now sits proudly atop the medals table having amassed five golds, two silvers and two bronzes.

"Usain Bolt has once again rewritten the history books and demonstrated that he is in a class by himself in global track and field. Melaine Walker has shown how hard work, grit and determination pay off in the pursuits of your golds. I am particularly proud of her as she hails from my constituency. Bridgette Foster-Hylton's is a splendid example of the relationship between resilience and success," said Simpson Miller, who is also Member of Parliament for South West St Andrew.

"I congratulate all our athletes who have performed at the Games so far and wish continued success to the others left to compete. I am particularly proud of those who did personal bests even where they did not medal," she added. "Jamaica is now undoubtedly the sprint capital of the world."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Portia's

Portia commends performance of nation's athletes

JamaicaObserver.com
      Posted: 8/20/2009 4:29:26 PM
      LEADER of the Opposition, Portia Simpson Miller congratulated the performance of Jamaica's athletes with Melanie Walker and Usain Bolt today both winning gold in the women's 400 metres hurdles and men's 200m respectively.

... I am particularly proud of her as she hails from my constituency. Bridgette Foster-Hylton's is a splendid example of the relationship between resilience and success," said Simpson Miller, who is also Member of Parliament for South West St Andrew.
      She couldn't have left out the political reference?...sigh
      Peter R

Comment

I believe there is a connection.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Portia used to train her?
          Peter R

Comment

I think she lives in Portia's constituency.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Poor ting...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                PM commends discipline and effort of Jamaica's world-beating athletes

JamaicaObserver.com
                Posted: 8/20/2009 4:42:22 PM
                PRIME Minister Bruce Golding has praised the discipline and hard work displayed by Jamaican athletes, singling out the performance of Usain Bolt who took gold in the men's 200 metres with an astounding run of 19.19 seconds, shaving 0.11 of his previous world record set at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

“In Usain Bolt, we see what happens when God-given talent is honed through discipline and training,” said Golding, who also praised fifth-placed finisher and compatriot Steve Mullings who ran a personal best of 19.98.

“Our athletes have put Jamaica on top of the world again. Let’s transform this performance on the track to every single area of our endeavour and let us work towards making Jamaica the God-blessed paradise that it was meant to be.”

The Prime Minister had more praises for Jamaica’s winner of the women's 400m, Melaine Walker, who ran earlier this afternoon and who championship record performance of 52.42 contributed to putting Jamaica atop the medals table with five golds, two silvers and two bronzes.

“Our women continue to excel in their performance on the track and just about every walk of life, making us all proud Jamaicans for another day straight after yesterday’s excellent performance by Bridgette Foster-Hylton and Delloreen Ennis-London.”
                Glad to see he has stopped the rum fueled ET nonsense and has come to his senses.

Better late than never.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X