No athlete no matter who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl know better. Mek him stay there.

The only thing the athlete MUST do is givce enuff notice when possible so that a substitute can be entered.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      They were in camp...in italy.

Plus this is not football, its an idividual sport mainly!

However, we can come to some compromise, as long as performance does not suffer.
      They were not in Jamaica's TEAM camp! They set up a second 'team' camp. Cannot have 'Jamaica camp' and 'a number of horse dead and cow fat camps'. Certainly Franno-MVP's way is, as we move on', many 'horse dead and cow fat camps' Wah dat fah fada?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who fah mantra dis?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Even wid a buss toe?
          Peter sorry for fooling with your post. That was not the first time I have made that mistake of adding to someone's post in error. I have removed my additions and post them below -

------------------

VCB - Even wid a bus toe!
          Shelly Ann - Even with a recent appendectomy!
          Asafa - Even wid a bad ankle an a bad groin!
          ...an hon an hon...

Yes, sah!

--------------

The above response to your post was what was mean't. I should have hit the quote button and inserted my above response.
          Again - I am sorry for the error.

Comment

Working...
          X